Navigation Bar

Tuesday 6 December 2011

My future en-suite bathroom

Can you feel my pain with this colour of countertop?

But, I have a plan.  Instead of spending a lot of money on this, I have decided to work with this colour instead of working against it.  I no longer call the counter top "Mint Green".  I now call it "Seafoam Green"  Makes me feel much better (like it's actually in style)

So here is my inspiration:
Love this!

And this one is not too bad either!

So, this is what I am going to do.  I will add a wallpaper similar to one of these to the walls on top of the mirrors. 

Hard to see the true colour on here but they really are my "Seafoam Green"
Remember, the paper will only go on top of the mirror where the lights are.

I also want to frame out the mirror with this easy to install product from:

Here is a before and after pic of what a mirror looks like once you frame it:

Before

After


Now for the rest of the bathroom:

I will paint the vanity white.

And then I will change the lights to something like this:
Then I will also paint the closet area and toilet area a colour like this.

I also want to add a chandelier to the closet like this:
or this:

So, that's it for now.  Hopefully I will have some completed pics up soon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment