Navigation Bar

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Oh My!

Oh my, I just walked in the door and I am so excited that I had to jump right on my computer. My husband came home from work today and told me that he had stopped at the house.  My husband does not get very excited about anything and he said, "I just stopped at the other house and it looks amazing."  So, we ate dinner and drove over to the house.  It is better than I even thought it would be, I can't wait to go back tomorrow and see it in the day light.  (that's if it gets bright enough outside because we haven't seen the sun in awhile)

Here are some before and after pics of the house so far. The before's are on the left and the after's are on the right.   It is by far not complete and the pics do not do it justice but, I'm so excited, I have to post these pics.  Please don't mind the lights and the mess going on, lol !

         
 
 
 
 


                                            
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 








 After

This pic above shows how the livingroom is lighter than the diningroom that is a chocolate brown.  

When the house is done being painted, I'll post the pics and give the paint colours and make.

Goodnight!

      


No comments:

Post a Comment